What do I need for tanks, hoses, fittings to use your services?

Cellar Dweller normally does not provide the hoses on the inlet and outlet side of the equipment, but we do provide the drain hoses for equipment (STARS, CROSSFLOW). We also provide the fittings that for hoses connected to our equipment. Crossflow and STARS are tank to tank processes, so a clean receiving tank is needed

By |2021-09-03T01:32:10-07:00February 28th, 2016|, , |0 Comments
Go to Top